Fruit / Vegetable Wash from Enviroclean
- No phosphates
- No chlorine
- No animal testing
- Readily Biodegradable surfactants AST4351
- Septic & Sewerage safe
- No Palm Oil
Recommended for washing conventional and organic fruit and veg. Removes soiling, manures, fertilisers, waxes, herbicides and pesticides from the surface of fruit and vegetables. Follow directions on the label for better storage of produce.
- Removes wax, pesticides, gases, herbicides, chemicals, animal soiling and dirt
- Keeps fruit and vegetables in peak condition
- Very concentrated
- 2 to 3 drops to half a sink of water
- Once veggies are washed, pat dry and store in a cool dry place. Wrapping in Beeswax food wraps, kitchen paper or brown paper bags extends the life of fruit and veggies
- Don't use plastic bags to store fruit & vegies
- The very first product Dr. Ivy Bullen recommends to cancer patients (GP in Western Australia)
Purified Water, Plant Based Non-Ionic Surfactants*, Vegetable Glycerin* and Potassium Salts.