Natural Toothpaste (Strengthening) - Grin Natural
100% natural Strengthening toothpaste delivers not only a thorough, fresh, clean, but is designed to combat bacteria and strengthen teeth naturally with key ingredients; Hydroxyapatite, organic sea salt and Magnolia bark extract.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Magnolia Bark Extract and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
- Recycle the tubes by returning them to Handmade Naturals or directly back to Grin with their recycling program.
|Calcium Carbonate||Natural abrasives||Mineral|
|Xylitol||Flavour||Birch trees or corn|
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Cleasing agent||Aglucose polymer|
|Spearmint Flavour||Flavour||Spearmint leaves|
|Chondus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder||Thickener||Chondrus chrispus|
|Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil||Refreshing & Toning||Spermint leaves|
|Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel) Extract||Breath Freshener||Fennel Herb|
|Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)||Flavour||Peppermint leaves|
|Menthol||Freshen breath||Mint plants|
|Xanthan Gum||Stabilizer, emulsifier and thickener||Vegetables|
|Hydroxyapatite||Natural remineralisation, enamel repair||Natural Mineral|
|Magnolia Officinalis (Magnolia) Bark Extract||Natural anti-bacterial agent||Bark of Magnolia tree|
|Organic NZ Fine Sea Salt||Natural cleanser and whitner||Salt Water|