2 sizes available .2mm or .3mm Please select the required option.
NB: Both sizes are suitable for facial use.
Supplied in a natural hemp pouch.
Micro needling, also known as derma rolling, has been proven to dramatically improve skin by making it firmer, smoother, and more supple.
As hundreds of tiny needles make microscopic punctures as you roll, your skin
reacts by triggering the healing process and producing more collagen and elastin so that newer, fresher, and more beautiful skin arises.
BENEFITS OF DERMROLLERS
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, firm sagging
- Aid with hair loss, stimulates hair growth
- Fade out stretch marks and cellulite
- Removes acne scars
- Shrink large pores
- Evens out skin tone & lighten pigmentation
- Plump and full skin
- Boosts absorption of skin care products
- Tackles dullness by restoring radiance
How to use a derma roller on your face
- First, cleanse your skin so the surface is clean. Follow with a toner to rebalance the skin’s pH levels.
- Using a light touch, roll the derma roller in a systematic pattern horizontally over your face, working from the centre outwards avoiding the eye area. Start at your forehead, work your way down to your cheeks, move on to your chin.
- Next, repeat the previous step, but this time move the derma roller vertically up and down the face.
- Go over the face a third and final time in a diagonal direction.
- Follow with your favourite serum. Applying one immediately after derma rolling will increase its absorption by the skin.
How to Clean your Derma Roller - Hot water gets rids of germs and any unwanted fungal growth that may occur on the derma roller. After derma rolling, pour hot boiling water over the needles for a minute. Keep in a clean place where dust particles won't settle on it to dry. This takes about 3-4 minutes.
Who should not use a derma roller? Some people should avoid derma rolling completely. This includes those with eczema, psoriasis, or a history of blood clots. People with skin conditions that could easily spread to other parts of the face, such as active acne or warts.