Handmade Naturals by Corinne uses secure technologies to protect your details and to provide an enhanced shopping experience. So you can now shop, safely, with us online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please scroll down this page to read our Disclaimer, Order Processing Times, Freight Policy and Refund Policy
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Any out of stock items at time of ordering will require re-ordering as we do not use a back order system.
- Any claims regarding order issues after receipt of order including damages caused during transit need to be made within 12 hours of receipt of order. Unfortunately this 12 hour window cannot be wavered as our courier company will not except anything out of this time frame.
Order Processing Times
- Orders are generally processed within 24 working hours or less of receipt of payment. Goods generally leave our store soon after processing. Delivery time is dependant on delivery area and courier runs.
- Notification of not receiving an order must be made within 14 days of order date.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features
- All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems). Where possible, we use full 128bit encryption.
- Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
- An Australian payment processor, using the latest PCI compliant encrypted technologies, is utilised for enhanced security of credit card details.
- This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorised people.
- Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing.
- This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
- What does this mean?
- This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
- Where ever possible we use a courier service for deliveries. Parcels need to be signed for unless otherwise authorized by the customer (eg: please leave at front door if no one home) in which case the customer takes full responsibility should the goods go missing after delivery.
- All international orders are sent via Australia Post Air Mail which is calculated on weight of parcel. If international insurance is required this will be calculated in addition to the Air Mail charge.
- Please choose carefully as due to the fresh nature of the 'Handmade Naturals' product range, we do not refund or exchange if you change your mind or order the incorrect product.
- Other products sold in our store can be refunded or exchanged at the purchasers cost of freight. Refunds for returns will be for product only and will be refunded in the manner that payment was made. Freight charges are non refundable.
- International orders may be subject to taxes on arrival at the destination. These taxes are the customers responsibility and are not included in the purchase price of the product or included in the shipping charge. Please check with your local authorities to confirm the tax rates of your country prior to placing an order with us.