Konjac Sponge COMPOSTABLE from Brush It On
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Brush It On Konjac sponge is the perfect way to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin and stimulate blood flow in a natural way. The sponge is made with Japanese Konjac Potato Fibre, making it vegan, sustainable and compostable!
In Japan, these sponges have been used for centuries as a beauty tool. They are rich in wonderfully revitalising minerals and are pH neutral, which means they protect your complexion by balancing the acidity of your skin. The sponge is initially hard but softens when soaked in water and then is a very gentle cleanser for the face and body.
- 8cm diameter and 3.5cm deep
How To Use:
- Soak the sponge before use and squeeze a few times until soft
- Use with water or a small amount of cleanser
- Gently massage the sponge into the skin in circular motions buffing away dead skin cells
- Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry
- Replace every 3 months
- Compost the sponge at the end of its life
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED COLOUR FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU. NB: WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SUPPLY YOUR PREFERRED COLOUR HOWEVER, IF UNAVAILABLE, WE WILL SUBSTITUDE WITH ANOTHER COLOUR IN STOCK. PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU DO NOT WISH US TO SUBSTITUDE.
We Also Recommend