Condoms Overnighter (3 Pack) Vegan Condoms - from Jonny.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Preparation is key. Always keep Jonny overnighter on-hand: tuck away in your handbag, bottom of your backpack, or that otherwise pointless sleeve pocket of your bomber jacket.
Natural colour rubber latex condoms - Latex is made from rubber sourced from rubber plants. Jonny is a non-medicated natural rubber latex condom.
Non-latex is made from polyurethane, which is a plastic often found in paints and varnishes. For those with latex allergies, non-latex is the preferred alternative.
- Vegan friendly- meaning that usually to make latex smooth, most condoms contain casein, which is derived from milk. Jonny, however, steers clear of all animal derivatives and nasty toxins. Ever heard of vegan sex? Well, you have now.
- 53mm straight form with reservoir end - Jonny fits most. Specs-wise, Jonny rocks a 53mm diameter and is ultra-thin at .55 microns for optimum feel without compromising strength and safety.
- Lubricated (no nasty toxins)
- Smooth, thin (but strong) texture
- Double washed - this helps to reduce the rubbery smells normally associated with condoms. Have a sniff – you’ll note Jonny smells great (not ‘oo, my Tinder date is wearing Comme des Garcons 2’ great, but great in its own ‘I didn’t expect this from a condom’ way – ya know?)
Each Jonny comes with a FabLittleBag for discreet and easy disposal
This FabLittleBag is made almost entirely of natural materials and is 100% biodegradable. The bag will take only 12 months to completely degrade in the landfill.
Most condoms – and tampons while we’re at it! – are flushed down the toilet, which is having a devastating effect on marine life and waterways. Jonny encourages environmentally conscious living – from recycling your plastics to using a reusable coffee cup, to environmentally safe sex. By pairing each Jonny condom with a biodegradable disposal bag, Jonny aims to change behaviour and perceptions around how personal items are disposed of.
Is Jonny safe?
Safety and efficacy are the cornerstones of Jonny. Jonny condoms have been tested rigorously, and comply with all Australian and international standards and testing to ensure maximum safety. Condoms offer highly reliable protection against pregnancy and STIs, but no contraceptive can offer 100% guaranteed protection against pregnancy, AIDS and/or infectious diseases.
Jonny does not use or contain any spermicides or parabens.
We Also Recommend