Curved Dry Body Brush - Bodecare
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Curved Dry Body Brush - Firm Bristle
This brush is from our premium range of non-toxic Dry Body Brushes made in Europe, it has not been sprayed with chemicals. Long curved handle made from FSC certified beechwood that has been heat treated to easily reach and brush your back. The bristles are made of the finest Tampico plant bristles that won't scratch the skin.
Handle: FSC Beechwood, Heat treated (not fumigated with chemicals) oiled timber.
Bristle: Tampico Plant Bristle
Bristle Category: Firm
No animal products have been used to make this brush, it is Vegan Friendly.
NON-TOXIC DRY BODY BRUSHES
If you are trying to rid your body of toxins don’t risk using a body brush that is covered in chemicals. You deserve the best quality!
Brush Care- As the timber in the new brushes are in their natural state is it important to note that special care is needed to maintain the brush.
* When washing the brush with a tea tree soap, try to keep the water on just the bristles and then pad the bristles into a towel to remove as much excess water as possible. This will speed up drying time and reduce any chance of the brush developing mildew.
* Once you have padded the bristles with a towel, leave to hang in a well ventilated area or lay with bristles facing down so it can dry naturally and the water can run away from the brush head.
* It is recommended to spray the brush with a Tea Tree spray after each body brush to kill any bacteria which will prolong the life of the brush. - this is available here on our online store
* Ensure the entire brush head is dry before using again, any water residue left in the brush will cause mildew.
* Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if it gets really wet, which is why we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.
We Also Recommend